Wednesday 29 December 2004

It hurts...

It hurts ... my throat hurts
It hurts ... I'm coughing quite alot
It hurts ... I'm drowning my throat constantly with water
It hurts ... hoping the water silence those coughs
It hurts ... my throat is like another case of Tsunami
It hurts ... to see so many dead from the actual Tsunami
It hurts ... to see people lossing their love ones to the Tsunami
It hurts ... to be without that special someone
It hurts ... I'm feeling lonely and empty
It hurts ... I'm feeling all but an empty shell
It hurts ... where is the love?
It hurts ... LIFE sucks at times!

It hurts ...
That's what I used for my msn nick for these days. Thanks friends who messaged me in MSN upon seeing that nick. But I didnt bothered to explain why I'm hurt, just simply replied that my throat hurts. Of course that's the truth but not the whole truth. Haha...

The News has been reporting about the Tsunami updates alot these few days. It's really saddening to hear about all the deaths and lost of lives, increasing numbers with each passing day. Dead bodies about, foul smell about. *sigh* Bless 'em all.