Monday 14 February 2005

Roses for the ladies

I'm gonna keep this short and simple.

As you know it's the V-day today. It was really swell of the guys from my department in the office to get us girls a stalk of rose each. :) No wonder they disappeared right after we all had lunch together, only to emerge back into the office with a rose each for my other female colleague and I in the room. Awww.. really sweet. My first rose for the year. A sweet pink rose. ^_^

Had a nice simple dinner with Boon Siong [my Lao Ba] after work. We had dinner at Boat Quay's Big Porridge [think that's what it's called]. We both had noodles instead of porridge. I'm not much of a porridge person. Haha... And so we both chilled and chatted about quite some stuffs about guys and girls. Pretty interesting topics being discussed.