Monday 5 December 2005

Amsterdam - All that was taken has been lost!

I'm so bloody hell damn sad now! Wails! All the photos that I've snapped on my camera has been formatted away! Boo Hoo hoo!!! I'm so messed up now. £"$"$%"£$

Thinking that I've backed up my photos onto my desktop, I went to reformat my memory card to clear space for more photos in my coming trip to Germany the very next day. Normally I won't have done the formatting until I'm sure I've gotten my stuffs backed up. But this time, think I'm tired out from the straining overnight journey back home from Amsterdam that my mind must have been in space and I didn't realise what I was doing. (too much weed smoking maybe? HA) Imagine getting off the bus for the customs check 3 times flat in the cold wee morning hours!!! Noisy passengers and cramp seat through out 12 hours or more! What's worse, I've gotta get to work right after arriving in the coach station in the morning. Squeezing into the tube with the rush hour crowds with my baggages. :(

ARGH!!!! I just can't believe that this happened! My lovely photos of me in Amsterdam! The wooden clogs, the windmills, the fishing villages, the trams, the building, the canal boat ride, the people, the Heineken Brewery! ALL GONE! Boo Hoo HOoO!!! I'm so inconsolable now! I want my photos back!!! Sobs! Wails! ARGH!!!!

Anyway Amsterdam was nice apart from the fact of my deleted photos, we had a great time. Ate a lot of free cheese in Holland. :) But I'm still very sad now that I want to cry it all out! All the frustration just engulfs me up. Sobs. Miserable! I want to go back to Amsterdam again to get back what I've lost! It's lovely there. :(