Thursday 8 February 2007

It's actually snowing!

10am, London, UK

OH MY GOD! It's actually snowing in London!

It has been for the past few hours since I awoke. I'm so happy! First in my lifetime to see it snow like there's no tomorrow! And lots of snow about (i.e. where I live; the city area is too hot for them to survive once touch down.)! It's still raining snow outside my office window! Hopefully by lunch time today the snow will still be around for I to get down to St. James Park to make me a snowman or even have snowfights with my colleagues if they want to tag along with this child - me i.e.

I was so excited that I even forgot to bring my packed lunch to work today. It's still sitting in the fridge back home. I was snapping photos away as I walked to the tube station. But it had been quite a chore getting to work with this snow "storm" affecting transportation.

Stay tune for more photos. Hopefully it shall include a snowman. Hee hee...