Sunday 8 October 2006

The cow coming to visit

Hee... Cow or moo moo cow. That's the nickname for one of my friends back home, whom is coming over to visit (coming friday) for a short holiday. Sad to say, we only have 3-4 days in London together as the rest of the holiday we'll be visiting Rome together. I'm really looking forward to it. I've been working like a mad Pea and she's been working like a mad Cow (not mad cow disease, mind ya). Just so we could have time for our holiday. But alas I'm sick right now. So pray hard that I'll be well again before she gets here. :) Erm.. but I've not booked our hostel yet. Tsk tsk.. perhaps we should be a little adventurous and just go find ourselves the hostel when we get there. Haha.. Life will be hell of an adventure. Here we come!

P.S. Thank god my auntie will not be coming with me to Rome. Positive confirmation! *smirks*