Tuesday 14 September 2004

Discovery

Went to buy YOU WEEKLY [ 优周刊 ] today because JJ's the cover story! Hee~

However I gotta read it painstakingly for it's in Chinese. *shrugs* My Chinese is pathetic. Oh well, I managed to read through the few pages of the article. :) I was surpried to find out that the name he used before JJ was actually WAYNE. Geesha~ That's the same name as my previous guy [it had been a pretty brief relationship. Not really a happy ending, but who cares ]. Lucky JJ didn't use Wayne. JJ sounds so much better. Haha...

And speaking of Wayne, I was surprised to receive an sms from him last night. Asking how I'm doing for it's been a real long time since he heard from me. [for the last time I seen him was earlier on in the year] A thought came to mind, perhaps he might be having probs with his current gal so that explains the sudden sms? Haha... anyway I won't jump to any conclusion nor ask him about that for it's non of my biz. So it's just a few quick exchanges of SMSes asking how each party had been doing and any luck with jobs and stuffs.