Saturday 6 September 2003

even more quiz results

"What is my emotional State of mind?"


Spiritual

What is your emotional State of mind
brought to you by Quizilla



"What would my Japanese name be? (female)"




Maki
Maki - "Truly Rare"

What would your Japanese name be? (female)
brought to you by Quizilla

I say:"Hmm maybe I should call myself Makiko, watcha think watcha think??? Comments please?"



"What kind of girl am I?"

GAME BOY - Born to Play
A GAME-BOY

You're like a tomboy without the love of sports. Reality sucks, but as long as you have your electronics you feel you can cope. Time goes unnoticed when youre locked in your room hooked up to your Nintendo, rocking to your favourite collection of guitar-driven albums.

Your virtues: Intelligence, sense-of-humour, individuality.

Your flaws: Inability to cope with real life, action-freak spirit, reclusive nature.

What kind of girl are you?
brought to you by Quizilla



"What movie Do I Belong in?(many different outcomes!)"

CWINDOWSDesktopsay-anything.jpg
Say Anything...

What movie Do you Belong in?(many different outcomes!)
brought to you by Quizilla

I say:"Hmm maybe I should catch it, never seen it b4?"