Saturday 6 September 2003

a pain in da arse~

*OUCH*

Tat's wat I "screamed" when i landed straight on the ground earlier on during some blading session at ECP [east coast park].

Scenerio:
- I was speeding along the road
- over the hump i went
- saw a couple of leaves n branches some dist in front of me
- trying to act cool while avoiding em with da blades as i carried some bags to the locker area further up front
- lost control
- steered off course, omost bump into my fren
- tried not to fall after avoiding to knock into my fren
- lost balance
- *BOOM*
- *OUCHIE OUCH*
- landed on me butt while trying to prevent the bags from getting hurt
- what a painful sacrifice my butt made >_<
- think i've hurt my not-fully-recovered-spine/tail bone again, DAMN!

My poor ass man! hurts like hell now.. think i better get a swimming float to sit on. Damn~ i've got driving lessons on sunday! 2hrs! How will my butt, tat pain in my butt substain the long hrs of driving man?!