Thursday 27 November 2003

Run shoes run~

I saw this pair of blue sneakers staring right at me when I opened the door of my shoe cabinet this morning. I swear they were calling to me, I swear they were! Beckoning me to wear em~ wicked! lemme see.... it's been years since i've brought em out for a walk. Alrighty then, I'm gonna show em some light today!

I felt like a school gal again! Black singlet top, short navy blue demin skirt, blue canvas sneakers, purple biggie tote bag, copper dangling earrings. lalalalal~

I wore em to work~ hmm... it's a size or 2 smaller, think my feet has grown a lil over the years. I could feel my toes cringing against the inner wall up @ the front. *ouch* But who cares, vainity kills!

I wore em back home~ Damn! Think my feet swelled a lil thru out the day, it's starting to feel tighter in the eve when I wore em on again [i changed into slippers while i'm @ work]. Barely could I walk like a normal gal during the 1st few mins. *ouch ouch* Vainity does kills!

As I was approaching my bus stop, I saw my bus right there! Oh NO! I won't wanna miss dat bus do i... I'm not gonna sit there n wait for another 15 mins! Uh uh.. no way! I quicken my steps... oh dear the bus's doors r closing! ARGH!!! I ran! *ouch ouch ouch* Vainity really KILLS!

I made it in home, yesh!!! Lucky no blisters! Phew~ Think i'm gonna wear em again sometime next wk! VAINITY WILL KILL! haha...

it's been omost a fortnight since i had dinner back home! Bz bz bz... friends, life, driving, work, play... time flies, havent been really in a good mood sometimes over the past few days/weeks, but I'm happy for today/tonight at least. Dinner was 1 roast duck drumstick, 1 brown's yorgurt, 2 pepperidge farm's soft baked big cookies, 2 small chocolate salty balls [now now... its not wat u think okay! dun b notti. if u dunno wat i mean den dun think abt it.... haaaa], a few breadstick biscuits with lotsa cream dipping [onions + chives + parsley]!!!! yummy!!! No wonder I can't shed those xtra kilos off! Oh man! Life's sinful! hahahaa...