Tuesday 2 December 2003

"new" car

My dad omost gave me a scare this afternoon. here's how it goes...

Suddenly received a call from me dad after lunch @ work today. He sounded kinda serious over the phone, and was speaking a lil softer than his usual tone. All I heard was some mumbles from him, something abt his car. I tot something happen to him and/or his car! Trying to remain calm, I got him to repeat what he had just said again. In the end I found out he's actually trying to tell me that he has jus bought a "new" car. a 2nd hand Toyota Corona~ Auto transmission type. Didnt sound like a new model/car to me, not the latest model or watever... wonder if i wld like this "new" car.. hmm but hey it's not me who's paying for it... so i shld b content okay!! dionk dionk!!

What's really really weird was this..... whilst having lunch with my colleagues earlier on, one of em was asking me when's my dad gonna be changing to an auto car. I told her not so soon as my dad only intends to change the car nxt spring. Hey hey hey!! N how did u noe... Not long after my dad called to deliver news abt his "new" car! Woo hoo hoo! Freaking eh... Guess it's time to buy some 4D... hahaha

hiak hiak... guess now I wld haf more ease driving this auto car instead of the previous manual car. No more gear changing, nor clutch to worry abt! Only brakes n accelerator!!! Can't wait to get my hands n feet on da car. >_<