Monday 11 April 2005

sick and moody

I can't breathe properly. I'm having difficulty. It's taking double the effort just to breathe. Am I sick? Yes, hell yes! But it's not feeling normal like that. Why am I having such a hard time trying to get some oxygen into my lungs? I desperately need some air! Is this how it's supose to feel like when one's attack by flu/cold & cough?

I seem to be falling prey to sickness pretty often in the past months. Dang! I don't like that. The weather has been rather cranky lately, just like I. It's been raining pretty often lately. The air-con at work has been freezing cold too. Yet when it's not raining, the weather outside can get really hot and humid and yucky. Thinking about it makes me fury and again I desperately try gasping for some fresh air. Cold like a freezer in the office, hot and scorching outside like some dessert (when it ain't raining). Cold, hot, cold, hot, cold, hot, cold cold cold.... no wonder it makes me sick! The extremes makes me unwell. (Will I be able to survive the weather out there in UK, London?) And my temper seems to be just so. I'm easily worked up these days. Getting pissed off and offended darn easily. What's gotten into me man? I couldn't possibly blame it all on the weather eh. Menopause? Neh, impossible! I'm just but nearly halfway into my mid 20's.

What on earth is happening to me?! I'm behaving like some old hag. Or some nasty hound, come near me and I'll bite your hands off!

Sick and moody since last week. Then friends blew a monthly gathering I had tried to plan for the past weekend when I had been pretty caught up with work. Worse thing to have happened, my computer died down on me again last week. Argh!!!! $%#@# Next, I was suppose to have a nice dinner celebration with my folks and bro, to celebrate my parents' wedding anniversary and my b-day. My bro didn't finish his homework, so he stayed home. Mum was pretty pissed off that day, and I ended up pissed off too after she suggested I get take-aways from the hawker. So there you go, my parents went out for their dinner while I and my bro eat take-aways. Pissed pissed pissed!!!!

To add on to my irritation, that jerk [someone whom I don't wish to remember] just kept calling me for the past month. I chose to ignore and not answer. The sound of his voice plus his immaturity will only ill me further. Next he chose to irritate the shit out of me by sending some stupid sms & mms. It pisses me so damn much when one doesn't know when it's time to stop such childish acts. May he rot and go to hell!

Anyway I might be changing my number soon since there's been some change of plans for me at this point of time in life. So heck care that jerk, why should I let his stupid presense affect my mood? *hrmp* May he die a painful death!