Sunday 31 December 2006

7 days of Christmas

12 days of Christmas 7 days of Christmas

On the 1st day of Christmas,
I had Italian company at home and lovely Italian meal for dinner.

On the 2nd day of Christmas,
I baked lovely chocolate chips cookies for all at home and I ate many.

On the 3rd day of Christmas,
I went to Natural History Museum and walked about fascinated like a kid.

On the 4th day of Christmas,
I had a totally awesome haircut and we all liked it.

On the 5th day of Christmas,
I went shopping for pressies for myself and home and I went bonkers.

On the 6th day of Christmas,
I visited some friends and we had great times together.

On the 7th day of Christmas,
I and few DMD juniors in UK went countdown to the New Year by the River Thames and it's nice hanging out with SG company.