Sunday 31 December 2006

Last day of the year...

It's finally a year coming soon to an end. 2006 has been quite a year for me with it's up and down. But it's been fun as well as sad. Anyway I'm looking forward to 2007. I'm sure it's gonna be an even better year than the previous. It's gonna be very exciting too! I'm going home for Chinese New Year (ANG BAOS!!) I'm gonna find out whether or not I'll be getting to stay on in the UK once the work permit/entrance clearance visa applications get through. Otherwise it's gonna be adjustments back home to SG. Travelling more hopefully (depending on my suitation).

So what's a new year without any new year's resolutions? Without further ado...

New Year Resolutions?

1] Try not to be so forgetful
2] Try save up more and spend less unnecessarily
3] Try catching up more with friends in SG
4] Try blogging more
5] Try eat less junk food!

[Trying to keep it minimal and achievable]

So ways to combat failing the resolutions?
1] Keep a To Do list whenever necessary, will use a journal specifically for this only
2] Not to go overboard spending especially when SALES are up every now and then, and aso keep to a financial budget
3] Make an effort to email/mail/msn them more (if I'm still gonna be in UK)
4] GET BROADBAND!
5] Control my diet and eat more greens & cook more greens

[Hopefully these would help]