Wednesday 18 February 2009

Clearing up my mess

Okay... Here goes my first blog of the year.

I've not been blogging for ages and it's not hard to tell either. Haha. I should really get back into this now that I've settled into my new adobe and even managed to get my own broadband installed. So there, no more excuses of not blogging!

Having a messy environment makes one feels messy, for me at least. So to start it off, during lunch at work I started to clear away the jumble on my desk. I recycled old copies of newspapers and print out. Also put away a whole stack of free weekly shortlist magazines. They've been longing for my fingers to flip through their pages and I shall within the privacy of my own bedroom!

With my office mess more or less curbed, my bedroom is next on the list. Looks like I've found my mission tonight.

Mess today, gone tomorrow!