Friday 27 February 2009

How many shoes and bags can a girl have?

MANY! MANY!

But a girl can never have too many. I certainly don't. *Looks away from gazes*

*Changes topic*

After coming home from a busy and exhausting week at work I decided to have a nice relaxing evening. So how would one relax? Like watching the tele? Neh, done too much of that the past couple nights. Like reading a book or comic? Well... I do have the Watchmen comic Dan loan me to complete before the movie's out early March! Wish me luck peeps.

Well... Do you know that counting can actually be very theraputic. I'm about to let you on one hell of a counting experience. So to relax a bit, I decided to dig out that big box of bags from my cupboard and started counting.

"Oh! I didn't remember I had this bag. It's beautiful. Oh and this one too."

Pulling out a lime green tote bag, I squealed,"This one will be perfect for summer!" It feels like I've found a chest of treasure. Ha.


MY BAGS

Sling bags
17

Wrist pouches
4

Shoulder/tote bags
15

Pouches/makeup cases
7

Clutch/party bags
6

Foldable bags
2

Hand(held) bags
2

Waist pouch
1

Backpacks
2


TOTAL
56



Shocking? Wait till you hear about the next part...

Then I went on to count the number of shoes I have.


MY FOOTWEAR

Flip flops
2

Sneakers/trainers/sports
8

Boots
10

Flat pumps
8

Lower pumps (nicer, smarter)
5

Heels
4

Open toe slips
4

Sandals
7


TOTAL
51



Just as shocking! I picked out 4 pairs of shoes that I'm gonna recycle. So that leaves with 47. Hmm...

Remember... A girl can never have too many of bags and shoes. And accessories! And clothes too! Think I'm very relaxed now. I'll leave the clothes and accessories till next time.