Thursday 31 July 2003

My Tutor Friend (Korean)

My Tutor Friend (Korean) Singapore Release Date: 31-Jul-03 When Su Wan's father got laid off, she starts a lucrative part time job of tutoring weathy kids to cover her college tuition. But her troubles begin when she meets her new student Ji-hoon who is a high school senior for the third consecutive year. A chain smoker and the legendary lord of delinquents in his school, he boasts a fancy record of sending off tutors in tears. From their very first meeting, Su Wan endures insults and threats, all because quitting the job will place a burden on her parents. The unpredictable, unimaginable and uncompromising battle of the tutor and her student begins.

It's a lovely show! I LOVE IT! Though the story seems kinda normal, but the actresses and actors, damn are they good! Funny I tell ya~ Lucky I didn't fall off the chair laughing.... but i did fall at the end of the show however .. erm okie enuff abt this detail. haha.... nice show nice show!!! touching!! heart warming!!! *haiz* made me sad at some parts of the show though ...

contradiction. calvin klein, contradiction. lol .. *wink*


oh yeah... wanna thank another of my good pal, Lisi aka Joy for the date last nite if not I won't be able to catch such a funny show with her. *grinz* hell did we have a bashing good time laughing last night, especially after my fall. Oops.. okay guess I've said too much. haha....