Thursday 31 July 2003

On cloud 9

Oh my God!!! Guess who I saw juat now when i was out buying lunch?!!!

As I walked out of the macik stall, I caught a group of people marching in pairs past me. The 1st guy in the march caught my eyes. He was wearing a simple white polo tee with kahki bermudas. Has a short and clean cut kinda hairstyle, mmm mmm my kinda guy. I just love those guys who look clean and fresh. haha... Anyway as I was saying..... OH NO! To my surprised.... he ..he... he..he's... he's the MTV Vj UTT. Boy oh boy! Can you believe this?! *SCREAMS*

hmmm though he doesn't seems very tall to me, but who cares. More than happy enuff to catch him walk past. hahaa .... *faintz*

heh heh sounds as if I'm some des-po-ra-do lass. I don't care. neh neh nee boo boo..... >_< ..... Muah HA haHa Ha haa ha....