Tuesday 29 July 2003

Do u believe in GHOSTS?!

Once again! It's the time of the year again!

Do u believe in ghosts? Or anything supernatural. It's the 7th lunar month ghost festival of we chinese again! The gate of HELL is opened for a month again! Omost everywhere u can see people burning paper money to the dead.

Just over lunch this afternoon with my colleagues n boss, we were chit chatting abt religion n this 7th mth thingy. We were kidding abt how high tech the netherworld seems to be getting. Ppl burning over handphones, batteries, cigarettes, mercedes, maids, etc. all made from paper to their love ones. Wonder wats next man.

Anyone out there has any encounter with anything supernatural b4??? Anyone out there has a third eye??? Especially during such a mth?!! The place im working at is kinda eerie, I haf an ex-colleague who has witness 2 supernatural incidents at our work place b4. *BrRrRrr* this's giving me the creeps man..... me colleagues n I dare not stay back too late doing OT for this month, but unfortunately i was the last to leave work tonite.

The sky was dark
And so was my heart
Tub-tub-tub...Tub-tub
My heart almost miss a beat
As i walk the dimy path
From carpark to MRT
In the shadowy night.


think i better stop here for the night...