Sunday 25 June 2006

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - book 6

I can't believe the ending to 6th book! Dumbledore's DEAD! Snape KILLED him! I wish it wouldn't have been so. It was so shocking! I was devastated and sad that I teared during the last 2-3 chapters. Dang! Shocker! Heart breaker! But it's been marvelously well written. Great book! I can't wait to read the 7th book when it comes out. And of course like me, there are many other Harry Potter readers out there who has the same belief as I, i.e. Dumbledore's not really dead!

So, check this site out: www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com

"Song" below inspired by above aftermath of reading the book. *giggles*


Title: Beach longing

Whenever I ever wanted to be alone, feeling all down and lost.
All I ever wished to do was to be there by the beach.
Sitting down on the soft sand, facing the waves before me.
Listening to their sound of music, soothing it may be to my nerves.
At least they allowed me to seek some solace and comfrot from.
With no need of a permission or what so ever.
I can freely set my heart free from my sufferrings.
They spread their invisible arms around me with patience.
Alone in their presence I can find myself facing all day.
Admiring the beautidul dawn to dusk I can.


P.S. "They" referring to the waves/beach