Thursday 29 June 2006

Nintendo DS Lite - black

Woo la la.. I've just bought a DS Lite today during lunch :) I wanted the white one, it looks really cool. I find it looking like an apple product! I have a white ipod nano! But neh, the white would get dirty easily. So I settled for the black, and no regrets! :)

Mark, my colleague, was in New York the past few days on a business trip. He was supposed to help me get my DS lite there but unfortunately his card had problems with NY. Anyhow he managed to help me get some DS games on my To Get list! Cool! So with the DS games, I definately gotta get the DS lite itself then.

The DS games were much cheaper in US as compared to UK. So I managed to get Harry Potter, Brain Academy, Meteos for £45. That's quite a saving!!! Imagine one game alone could cost about £20 each in UK. My DS had an offer, one game (I gotten Brain Training) + DS at £110, otherwise it would be £99 for the DS alone. That's cool I got 4 games + DS for £155! (All figures are rounded off to the nearest) Now I have a new companion on transportation with me :)

So.... Look out for my reviews on the 4 games in blogs to come.