Monday 12 June 2006

In the London oven

I’ve never like to curse and swear, but fuck it. It’s like being in an oven out there, especially when you’re stuck in the tube for a fucking hour!!! When it finally budged and got to Acton Town, the whole station has to close. Oh lovely! I love getting delays in an oven due to rail signal probs. Then I hafta walk all the way under the fucking hot sun all sweaty to catch a bus to Shepherds Bush in the fucking hot bus. But I had a fucking pleasant journey in the oven again to Oxford Circus station to change to Bakerloo line to Piccadlilly Circus. Don’t one just love the transport system in London? I know I do. Fuck cares.


*shrugs*


*clears throat*

So… hows everyone coming along back home then eh? Bet the SMRT is never that bad like what happened to me this morning trying my fucking best to get to work in time only to end up near 2 fucking hours late!