Friday 29 September 2006

Finally

It is kinda ridiculous when one expects you to have the redesigned product/website LIVE in the morning at 9.30am so that we can have an email alert sent out to all subscribers to show them "hey, LOOK! We've gotten our product rebranded" on the online product's website before the hard copy actually reaches their hands. Yesh, no problem, I can do that, providing I have a race with the dawn to see who reaches work first. So by right I start work at 9.30am, so now in order to win this race with dawn, what time should I start work?

Anyway I was there already at 8.30am, this is the best I could arrive to compete in my race. And so had I for the past week. Imagine 11 hours everyday! But I'm glad my baby has grown wings and taken off, though not a totally smooth flight, still I manage to get it to fly. It's been really really hard work. Now, my baby is looking much better - organised, clean and unified design for both parent and its child websites.

Thinking finally I'd be able to have some peace of mind after this major baby's done, guess I was wrong...

Sacré bleu