Thursday 21 September 2006

Have a break... Have a Kit Kat

I can't wait for the better times to come. Not that I'm complaining, but this is simply too much for I to bear. Work is getting atrociously hard to manage with all these piling tasks. I've got a major product or rather website to redesign and to go LIVE next Thursday. Time frame was short and given at such short notice too and the current site that I'm redesigning is complicating itself with its many nooks plus confusing navigation plus numerous different templates and its giving me quite a hard time tackling them. I like this bit of challenge in work, at least it's different from what I normally do with the boring mundane tasks. It's fine if it was the only task I have on hand to handle. But I haven't got the luxury of time to, I've got 2 other more products (websites) and many microsites/landing sites to look after. Man! I think I have a headache even as I type this. *shrugs* I'm finding it hard to juggle. I've brought this up to my team leader, she knows, but still I'm dumped with all these pile of shite workload. Is this how working life is like in the UK? I've never worked so hard EVER back home. And I swear it simply just gets harder with each new job. Is this call adulthood?

I do like facing these challenges but I've got a limit to all these. Not that I hate it (sometimes I do), but I need my space to breathe! I can't cope! I need to chill down! I need to get organised (not that I'm not one organised freak)! I need to get into control again! It's not only work that has been keeping me busy and draining me away. My personal life is just as busy. I can't breathe! I need some personal space! I want to and I wish I could just drop everything behind and run off somewhere and have a nice time all to myself, recharge and get back to my hectic life once more.

I need a break? I need a Kit Kat?

Have a break... Have a Kit Kat