Thursday 7 September 2006

II. Letters from the heart...

II. Letters from the heart...
Thursday, 7 September 2006, UK

Dear Pea,

All my life I've been running. I've been running all my life. Amazing how ironic it is, I hate running, the least thing I would love doing and yet I've been doing it for as long as I can remember. I've been running ever since I could remember. I'm repeating over and over about this, imagine how an impact it must have been on me? I think I'm a runner. You could say that. Or at least that's what I said. I'm running. Away. And it's starting to, or in fact, already has taken quite a toll on me. I'm tired. I just want to stop and stay put - doesn't necessary means literally staying put, I'm mental. I've had enough of this running. Away. When one can't handle; do not know how to handle, one runs. Away. I ran away from home - again not literally; I ran away from people - especially one-who-shall-not-be-named, I lived in fear; now I'm running away from whatever. I'm sick, I cannot run anymore. I'm actually pretty tough, I just forget about that. All the time. Please remind me that I'm brave, fearless, funny (when did that get into this serious letter?), and confident. Why should I be running? Away.

Love,
Pea