Wednesday 2 March 2005

Green is all around

It started to pour again. Thank heaven I got to work without the help of an umbrella. Rainy weathers sure make a nice time for sipping coffee.

*Sips* Ahhh..... Awesome. Slowly sipping my cup of pipping hot 3-in-1 coffee, relaxing on my big office chair, safe from the rain in the cold room. I can hear the rain pattering on the window. Tiny droplets of rain falling rapidly outside. Guess it's a good time to chill and take a break before starting a day's of hard work on such a lovely morning. Tsk tsk... A nice, big, soft bed would fit nicely into the picture too. Hahahaa...

I'm using the cup Lisi gave me for my post-x'mas gift. It's got cats printed on it; green cat, green spotted cat, orange striped cat with cute lil blue mice on the handle. Green I would say dominates. Meow~

Remembered once I told a friend, "Loving GREEN doesn't necessary means owning lotsa green clothes and stuffs." Seems like I've prove that wrong, for now at least. I'm sipping coffee from a green cup, wearing a green top not only today but yesterday too. Recently bought 2 more green tops. I got a new turquoise-ish greenish shoe which I simply adore. It's like a knitted lacy pair. I'm waiting for a chance to wear the pair to work, don't wanna dirty the fabric on a wet weather. Hmm, perhaps I could wear the other new green top tomorrow. Haha.... Even my umbrella is green! Gosh! Green all about! And I do get green with jealousy easily. Is that a trait for green lovers? Tsk tsk...

Oh well, the rain has stopped, the sun's smiling, my cup's empty, the coffee break's done. That's it for now. Time to stop this blog and get back to reality. Work!