Saturday 26 March 2005

Monthly Gathering - March

I woke up in the morning feeling drowsy. I wanna head back to dreamland again. It's the weekend, but I never seem able to pig in bed for long. It always seem that I have stuffs going on during the weekend, requiring me to be up in the morning. It's the time of the month again. The monthly gathering of my bunch of Secondary School mates. We are gonna have a pot luck at Shufen's place. I'm making sandwiches.

Took me an hour and a half to complete my masterpiece. Egg sandwich and ham & cheese sandwich. I sliced away those crusts. I stuffed 'em full and sliced 'em into 4s. Then I poked 'em right through. 4 cute little triangles pierced with 'lil wooden toothpicks.

Egg Sandwich:
1st slice of bread - butter + cheese spread + mashed egg
2nd slice of bread - butter + cheese spread + mashed egg + lettuce
3rd slice of bread - goes on top of the 1st 2 slices. Viola~

Ham & Cheese Sandwich:
1st slice of bread - butter + cheese spread + ham + cheese
2nd slice of bread - butter + jam + ham + lettuce
3rd slice of bread - goes on top of the 1st 2 slices. Viola~

Yummy~ Think my sandwiches taste good! Not great but good! Woo! Heh heh...

Here's what the other gals brought:
1] Bee - Hotdogs rolled in bacon
2] Dawn - Nachos and sourcream dip
3] Meizhi - Potato salad
4] Peilin - Agar agar with mixed fruits
5] Shufen - Oreo cheesecake (her friend made it. WOW! Awesome! Simply delicious! If only I know how too. Big money Big money! Haha)
6] Shufen's mum - Fried you tiao, fried bee hoon, fried chicken wings (wow! great mum!)

We ate, we ate, and we ate! Talking about food now is starting to make me feel hungry. Anyway, there we were eating as we watched 2 funny movies, White Chicks & Kung Fu Hustle. White Chicks was darn hilarious! Those 2 "chicks" were great man! Hell yeah! Hahahaha!!! Next we played UNO stacko. Then we chated and each had a go with Peilin's hair curler. Great fun, but a pity some of the gals had to leave early after the movies. So far for our monthly gathering, we've been meeting up for food. Next month it's gonna be my turn to organise. I'm gonna make sure we do some sports for the next gathering. Just we wait. *Sinister laughters*