Sunday 6 March 2005

Mahsuri Bin Mohamad Kamal

Mahsuri tried suckling my left breast as his head touches against my body. I didn't felt it, not till I witness it with my own pair of eyes after the people around me cried out in amusement. Now, now, now, what were you peeps thinking?! My clothes were on of course. There, don't ya get all excited upon reading these words. Ha ha ha.. things ain't what it sounds like.

Mahsuri's the most adorable little newborn I ever carried. He's barely a month old. Awwww.... he's such a sweetheart, I'm melting already. His baby instinct of milk searching was on when I carried him from his mother's hands. *giggles* I was told he does that to males too. How cute eh.

So there I was, along with my ex-colleagues, gathering at my ex-boss's place to celebrate his son's one-month into life. I love carrying babies, they are just the sweetiest little beings on earth and they always smell great. Ahhh, they're so small, so soft, so chubby, so smooth, not to mention "fragile", handle with care please. They're so peaceful and quiet too, that is when they're not sobbing. Then again, I can't stand chiildren when they start knowing how to talk and walk. That's where all the noise and terror begins. I'm always contradicting myself. Oh well...