Friday 25 August 2006

II. Letters from within the heart...

II. Letters from within the heart...
Thursday, 17 August 2006, UK

Dear Chestnut,

Could I say that I really fancy you alot? Really like you alot? I think about you alot too. All the time. You're always on my mind and thoughts. I wanna spend time together with you. Hanging out together. Chatting together. I wanna get to know you better. I like being with you. I like to see you smile. I like to make you smile to see your smile. And yes, making you laugh to hear and see your laughters, that too. But you hardly laugh for I to catch.

I like you talking to me, being beside me, hanging out together and enjoying one another's company. I've become so used to your non-existence existence. And one day of not being able to see you or have your non-existence felt or hear from you is sometimes unbearable. I like seeing you, especially on days when your hair looks really cool - is that all I could think of? I like chatting with you. I like annoying you with my nonsensical behaviour and words. You make me feel silly at times and yet so myself. Yet sometimes you make me sad, and really pisses me off as well. Often, you make me miss you too. But I never know how you feel. You don't say. I never bothered finding out.

We have alot in common, maybe. There're so many things we can talk about and feel for, and yet at times nothing, maybe. I like that anyhow. It's really hard to have someone here come by whom I can feel so fun with, with all our common likes and such. Sometimes we can be so silly together. I like that, us being silly when it's time to be funny.

I do wanna be with you, sharing our times together while holding hands, getting connected. I wish to wrap my arms around you, and you I. I want you to know that I really like you, though I feel that we can't really really be together, otherwise it would have; might kill, all the feelings I have for you. This may not be love nor a crush, but more so of a desire to share my life with you where we will blossom into true friendship and be a great companion and friend for each other through life together, perhaps? Am I only kidding myself? I beg to differ?

I really like you loads, but deep down I know you're not the one. Perhaps you might have started forgetting the times we had together, perhaps I ought to move on or perhaps should had. Come what may, I'll be happy to see you happy even if it's seeing you being happy to kiss the some girl you will grow to like and love and cherish one day. Friends should be happy for one another. I like to see my friends being happy. I'll make my friends smile. I like that. No doubt I like you, friend or not.

Love,
Pea

P.S DJ Ferry Corsten's Hearts Connected (Trance mix) playing in the background as I typed...

P.S.S Have I found a mushroom in the chestnut? Maybe.