Tuesday 30 December 2003

If I let you go~ II

reference: http://caliradine.blogspot.com/2003/09/if-i-let-you-go.html

I still haf his sms in my hp:

"Hey wad you doing?" - sent 12.25am 7th oct '03
"Yo hows life.. hope you are doing fine. Take care of yourself well." - sent 5.24am 7th oct '03

I didnt reply him. Tats the last I've "heard" from him ever since then. I didnt noe wat to reply then. I dun wanna noe wat's gonna happen. Im too numb for anything. I dont hate or love [make tat like instead] him anymore. But Im grateful tat we've crossed each other's path, we taught each other. Looking back now, I wont cry anymore, Im smiling instead. =) Will keep the sweet memories with me n leave the bad ones behind.

Wonder how's he been doing though. Hope all's fine and alrite for him too. No matter wat, we were frens once n hope we still r. Perhaps I might jus give him a call one day... yeah... one day.