Wednesday 31 December 2003

New Yr resolutions~

Moi New Year resolutions:

- TO BE HAPPY!
- Stop procastinating too much. Stop being #*@%&$# lazy, get my ass up n get going & doing all the stuffs tat i've been holding up or be planning to do.
- More blading n more vballing! I wan my tan!!!! Mr Sun u hear tat?!?! Dun disappoint me i tell ya!
- Get enuff sleep, i hope i wont hafta really end up being a panda for another yr again.
- Stop being so indecisive! [make up ur mind gal~]
- Being a better person & daughter & friend! [haha... this i gotta see]
- Save up lots n lots n lots for my plans to go backpacking/travelling ard Europe.
- Earn more $$$$$ to save up.
- Get some insurances.
- Abide to the above mentioned n not sway. hee hee... keeping fingers crossed~

Guess these few shld be enuff for the time being. ^_^