Monday 15 December 2003

Tenderheart

The very moment I reached my desk at work this morning, there looking right at me in the eyes was this small lil brown bear. Sitting on my keyboard, oh, those innocent eyes, cheery smile with a small tongue sticking out, a big heart on its tummy, staring hard at me. The carebear stare! Oh my god! How on earth did a tenderheart carebear end up on my keyboard??? I was puzzled yet surprised n delighted. Though it may look a lil off-color, but still it's some treasure to me, a gift. Cute vintage carebear. Though im not really into such kinda thingy, think it belongs to the late 1980's.

Found out that it's a gift from my lady boss. She happened to be browsing thru some auctions in yahoo and came across that bear n decide to bid it for me. WOW! I'm so touched. *sniffs sniffs* I really m, serious!!! We used to catch a few episodes of the carebear cartoons on TV together sometimes [but a pity it's not showing anymore.. aww], so guess she must haf really tot im some kinda carebear fan. Well, actually im not really one. >_< tsk tsk... anyway as i was saying... I was really at a lost of words... she shld haf gotten me all the other carebears as well man.. haha.. jus kidding =p well.. made me kinda guilty man, furthermore she will treat my colleagues n i many-a-times to some tibits n food too. lucky us man. where can u go to get such a good lady boss or boss? hee... will see wat i can get for her when im out shopping one day then :) since xmas is approaching. oh boy do i love the holiday seasons. a pity there aint any snow here in singapore.

happen to b browsing thru the carebear site. was looking at tenderheart's profile, guess im kinda like this carebear in some ways or another eh! *grinz* [ http://www.care-bears.com/CareBears/html/about/tenderheart.html ]

here's what it says:
Tenderheart


Tenderheart is a loving and lovable bear who knows lots about helping others share their feelings. By helping people show they care, Tenderheart Bear helps spread love and make it grow. He wears the perfect symbol for his job on his tummy—a heart.


Caring Mission: Shows people how to care. [we all need some lovin']
Symbol: His heart symbol represents his famous loving care. [i haf a heart too, lame but true]
Personality: Caring and kind. [sometimes ppl say im jus too nice, but i beg to differ. I M NOT!]
Character Quirk: He's a real daredevil in any vehicle from a skateboard to a cloudmobile. [woo hoo~ blading n driving for my case!]
Color: Brown. [earthy... green is nice too]
Best Friend: Grumpy Bear
Relationship Challenge: Helping Funshine Bear know when it's the wrong time to joke.
Motto: Nobody cares like a bear! [im a bear! a carebear, yeah~ make tat a crazy bear then. haa]