Tuesday 22 January 2008

Just not ready for work

Woke up this morning, bad hair day, but that's always the case when I wash my hair the night before. Think I've grown too attached to my hair straighteners. Bad.

I couldn't find my pink sneakers...
when they should be on the shoe rack or shoe cupboard.

I couldn't find my fav metal watch...
when it should be sitting on the shelves.

I couldn't find my keys...
when they should have been in my bag for work.

I couldn't find my coupons...
when they should be somewhere on the shelves.

One stop away on the tube. I finally remembered I had my keys by the kitchen back door and I hadn't lock it! Blimey, I had to take a detour back. Thank goodness all was fine when I got home. Rushing about in the morning isn't nice. I'll have to look for my other stuffs when I'm home.

I think the stock market is facing bigger problems than mine today.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7201812.stm