Friday 11 January 2008

A moody phase then and again

I think I'm a rather insecure person when it comes to many things, even when in a relationship. If I'm not getting enough attention my mind may begin to start wandering into thinking. I try to block the negative feelings out. Somehow in order to do that I would turn moody, into a I-just-wanna-be-left-alone mode for no reason; start letting that loneliness feeling take over and gain control.

Is this how it's supposed to be? I think it's rather unhealthy but I'm not really sure what should I do. It's been some time since this feeling took over this way, or perhaps not.

It'll be nice to be sitting by the window with a mug of hot drink, hot choco maybe in this instance, sipping while looking out at the stars shinning in the sky. Or perhaps sitting by a cafe window, reading a nice book while enjoying the hot drink. Sad yet soothing music playing in the background.