Thursday 24 January 2008

Wolfmother

I guess it's been some time since I last bought an album. About time! Once I get paid, this would be the album I be getting.




I first got to know Wolfmother last year when I went to a music festival - Isle of Wight festival 2007. Here's a quick run through: It was my first Music Festival camping experience (apart from a Dance Valley Festival in Holland back in 2006). This one was well nice but pity I was on my own most of the times. I couldn't understand what Amy Winehouse was singing - must be too drunk and mumbling instead of singing - but her voice was power! Woo hoo! And Kasabian was great too! Must say that Muse had the best crowd and visual/lighting effects! I was standing amongst the lively crowd, singing and waving with them. Way awesome! Hell of an experience.


Wolfmother is a Grammy Award winning Austrailian hard rock band from Sydney, New South Wales. Though heavy metal, hard rock may not be my taste to music but there are exceptions of course. Wolfmother is definately one of the few. Their music still has a nice rhythm and melody to it. It's not just all about screaming and metal, really nice guitar too.

Spot the difference? Tsk tsk...