Friday 23 January 2004

Big can of sardines @ phuture

Wow! In all my years of clubbing life, this is the first time I ever felt like one of those sardines in a can @ phuture tonite baby~ It's barely 11pm!!!! Cool~ Music rocks shit too! N the brandy dry's making me head for the ladies [to pee not puke, mind u. haha...] Damn, took me quite some time b4 i could squeeze me way out from the big big can of sardines. Lucky Barnaby reserved a table for us inside phuture, otherwise we might not haf a place to stand even.

Moments after getting outta the "can", received a call from Darren. Great, he's outside the club! Shall catch up with him n the jeremys later. After finishing my biz inside the cubicle, I opened the door. Guess what?! What a surprise! Lucky me eye balls din popped out. Hey hey hey, wat did yer know, it's April right in front of me. Cool.. we were both caught off guard. Erm.. wat a nice place to be catching a sch mate [from secondary sch n poly] in eh? April told me more of our poly-mates were waiting outside the toilet. Now... no wonder I tot I saw some familiar faces while on my way to the ladies. Think i spotted Kendrick, rare sight indeed. Caught up with Andy a lil outside. There were GX, Ethan [seemed to have put on a lil xtra bit of meat to his skinny frame, good.] n a few others, couldnt make out their faces in the dark. The gals havent arrived yet other than April.

Wah hahaha ho ho ho! This is so fun, so shiok! Fancy meeting so many frens in a nite at zouk/phuture. Earlier on, it was Skittles [another Andy] at the entrance. U can say he's a regular @ zouk, nevertheless still happy n surprised to b spotted by him right outside the club's entrance. woo hoo.... What a Chinese New Yr man! Jus when I tot I was oredi lucky enuff for the night, I saw Guna when Joy, Barnaby n I were making our way down to winebar for a 2nd round of drinks. What a night, what a night.. boy oh boy. Spent most of the nite @ phuture for the music was best there. Though not much of a space to dance, but still njoyed listening to the music while standing like some statue. Really too damn packed i tell ya... din get much chance to hang ard me frens i saw for the nite either, however it wasnt hard finding Darren n his frens since they were pretty near Phuture's entrance. Haha...