Saturday 10 January 2004

pimples r sad ~

ARGH!!!! I M SO MAD MAD MAD! SO ANGRY!!!! My mum threw away my pimple gel/cream! ARGH!!! HOW COULD SHE!!!!! Sobs sobs ...... SO MAD!!!!!! Now i need to waste $ to go get a new one. DAMN! The tube of gel hasnt totally been used up yet man. ARGH! My poor pimples.The gel i use for the pimples aint cheap man. I HATE wasting $ unnecessarily! Darn! Hmm, the gel din seem really tat effective but i dun care! sobs sobs...... my pimple gel. boo hooo hooo ... my pimples feel so lost without it!!!! GRRrRRRrrr...... MAD! OH pimple gel oh pimple gel, where art thou for? come back to me! So mad so sad.....*screams* call me behaving like some unreasonable child for all u want... i dun give it a damn! i jus wan my pimple gel back!!!!! *stomps feet* ARGH!!!!!!!! IM SO MAD!!!!! Im FUMING!!!!!! *pulls hair* ARGH!!!!!!!! *SCREAMS*


K, feeling jus a tiny weeny bit better now after letting off some fume. off to bed. Will continue fuming when i wake up later. Shall confront my mum abt my pimple gel when awake. GRrRRRrr...... sobs... poor pimples ... *screams*


ARGH!!!!!!!! MAD MAD MAD!!! FUMING!!!!! Boo hoo hooo >_< sad