Tuesday 27 January 2004

Lost Thoughts - Part II

Here's more tots [jotted dwn last Nov] i found from my note book to be shared...

Suddenly I haven't any idea what to write anymore. I've lost the words in my mind. I've changed. I feel numbed ever since the day I know I've lost myself. When? Actually I myself too haven't any slightest idea. Ha... Pathetic fool. A great big fool especially when it comes to matters of the heart. A big fool I was, I am and I shall always be. I hang on to the past, unable to let them go. I live in those memories, refusing to wake up, refusing to face life in reality. I seek solace in them. I seek solitude in them. Sigh... Whatever! I just refuse to wake up. I'm afraid of the future, hmmm... am i? Hell... I haven't any idea what on earth am I writing either.

 

Sometimes I really wish I could just compose something nice. But my mind's completely blind, blank! Hey, that rhymes. Ha.. Poems, poems, poems, how I wish I could rekindle my mind for them again. I'm like completely shut down with no power anymore. Everyday I'm like a living dead. Zombie, if you would say. But I guess it shouldn't be that hard if you really try. If only I could find the power of my life back again, then trying won't seem so hard a thing. With a pen in my hand, here I have pin down my mind. Now didn't parts of these words here rhymed?