Tuesday 31 August 2004

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I had been MIA [missing in action] for quite a number of days since last week, that I guess it had gotten a few good friends worried about me since I wasn't online nor in much contact with them during my MIA period. Trixy, Boon Xiong, Lisi, all sms me asking was I alright and feeling better, etc. Syndy even called me up, asking was I fine too. Geesh, what else can I ask for man? These friends of mine, I'm really glad and happy to know them. No words can express this. Big thank you to all of ya out there. Thanks for being such good friends. :) *BIG hugs to all*

Think if I were them, I wouldnt even have bothered calling or contacting a MIA friend. Perhaps only until months later? Haha, that's how bad I can be. Well, I can be a bad friend at [most] times, but I can be a good friend too. Nobody's perfect. *winkz*