Monday 2 August 2004

it's a small world after all

It's a small world after all
Written by: Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman

It's a world of laughter
A world of tears
It's a world of hopes
And a world of fears
There's so much that we share
That it's time we're aware
It's a small world after all
There is just one moon
And one golden sun
And a smile means
Friendship to ev'ryone
Though the mountains divide
And the oceans are wide
It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all
It's a small world after all
It's a small, small world



Hoy yo yo yo hoy Mate~

It's really a small world man. The gal I met up earlier on in the morning today [in case you are wondering, it's Monday morning] to discuss about some freelance stuffs regarding some kinda medical website. As I was showing her my flimsy portfolio after having gone through the project, we discovered that... HEY! Actually she's a friend of my ex-college cum friend! Damn! What a small world it really is! You can keep hearing us say that out aloud to each other. Ho ho ho!

She's a nice gal. Haha, we kept joking that we can complain to this common friend of ours if either of us fail to keep up with the progress of the project. Poor friend of ours. I can't bear to imagine.

Hmm... I was suppose to give her the mock up designs by Wednesday, but at the last minute I was told that the client will be leaving for an overseas trip on Tuesday, so was hoping perhaps at least something can be shown the next day. Phew! Luckily I managed to get the mock up home page done by 2am and sent it to her so she could present it to the client in the noon. She's a pleasure working with. So it's alright that I have to stay up a little later to get the deisgn out. I'm sure she will help put in good words for me, if not for the effort/design. Haha...

Well I guess if it's not for Boon Xiong [Lao Pa] who passed me her contacts, I wouldn't have met this gal and made the discovery. Should I say that it's fate or it's really a small world after all or? Thanks lao ba! I owe you a meal, so pray things will go smoothly for this freelance project I be working on with her. *grinz*