Tuesday 31 August 2004

money, money, money

Hmm... It's the start of the month already. Wonder when will I get paid for the stuffs I helped my brother buy at the Commex fair during the past weekend. They don't add up to a small sum you know! I already told my dad last Saturday. I hoped he heard what I told him, especially the BIG figures. I tried hinting him just now too. But still no sign of my $$$$$. Sobs! I am so damn sad! My poor money! Fly away~ Flown away~ I am so sad!

Gonna try hint or talk to him again tomorrow night for dad has gone off to sleep already. Pray for me! Money money money~

I'm not being calculative, it's just that I'm truly broke and in need of money to survive at the moment. I didn't bare to visit the doctor when I was sick last week man. Had to suffer through the sick times. Think I better hurry clean up my messy room asap and get down working on my soon-to-come webby and portfolio. And I guess it's really time I should get my ass off the chair and start looking for a job soon too. I've been rotting at home for the past 3 months already. Damn, how I hate myself at times, lazy bummer.

Oh money, money, money, please come back to me!