Thursday 24 August 2006

I. Letters from the heart...

I. Letters from the heart...
Dear Pea,

Friday, 18 August 2006, UK

I received Potatoe's letter. I read the letter. I feel warm. I wish Potatoe's beside me, and I beside Potatoe. I love reading letters from the Potatoe.

Saturday, 19 August 2006, UK

"In your letter, you sounded very 'alone' or should I say emotionally? Isolated? Event though there are housemates and colleagues, I guess the true friendship is the hardest thing to be replaced!"


I told Potatoe that I couldn't agree with her more in the letter. True friendship is distant from me now.

"Where's the Pea whom always have something to crap about and bring light to my darkest days? Come back! Looking forward to your return!"


I will when I'm done with what is needed to be done by me here. I'm looking forward to reunite with my veggie babes again!

Sunday, 20 August 2006, UK

I bought the same set of hearts pyjamas I've gotten for Mushroom. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aubergine!

Tuesday, 22 August 2006, UK

I'm HAPPY today
, because I teased Beef and made Zucchini laughed; because I get to be paid overtime for the certain selected task at work; because I heard from Mushroom - she's safe and fine; because I get to chat a little with my veggie babes; because I got work done too; because I switched to listening to UK's Virgin Xtreme radio instead of Yes93.3FM which keeps disconnecting and I love the english band songs played; because I'm simply happy for no so reason at all; because we went out during lunch time to get a b'day card for the BB (nicknamed Binary Boy).

Wednesday, 23 August 2006, UK

I'm SAD today
, because I got up late, left the house late, the tube came late and went real slow; because I was late for work; because I left my lunch at home in the fridge; because the network drives at work are not working fine and slowed down my working speed big time; because I didn't get to speak to my veggie babes; because people do not have the mood to keep to their words.

Love,
Pea