Tuesday 22 August 2006

I. Letters from within the heart...

I. Letters from within the heart...
Dear Mushroom,

I guess no other veggie or chestnut or someone will be able to replace your mushroom status...


Thursday, 17 August 2006, UK /

Friday, 18 August 2006, SG

On the day you left, I called you. I'm sad that you won't be around when I'm back. But I'm happy for your new embarkment in life. It's gonna be grand! I'm so happy for you, yet so sad for myself. Fret not for me, worry more about yourself. You've gotta be strong for yourself and take care of yourself now that (like me) you're really really out there on your own. We'll be able to share our experiences being out there really really on our own alone! It'll be exciting, I promise.

Friday, 18 August 2006, UK / US

A day after you left, life goes on as usual I suppose. Things to do, life to taste, people to see, paths to cross. Have you got by? Step foot on foreign land? How does it feel to be there finally? I've not been there. Someday I'm gonna. I will! Right now, you've got yourself a new life to realise and to settle down. To set your feet firm. 3 years to go.

Saturday, 19 August 2006, UK / US

Two days after you left, I wonder how you are. Is the morning air fresher there? How does dawn and dusk differ? Isn't it great to experience seasons finally? It's gonna be fun. Wish I was there to share those with. Maybe one day, someday.

Sunday, 20 August 2006, UK / US

Three days after you left, have you gotten use to the new around you? Are you safe and sound? How does it feel for your feet stepping on non-home ground? Missing home already? Better not, you don't wanna be there (there, as in the home sickness). Trust me.

Love,
Pea

P.S. I'll be waiting for the day where I can give you your long awaited hugs and muacks! Hang on dear mushroom!