Monday 21 August 2006

II. Letters from the heart to the heart...

II. Letters from the heart to the heart...
Sunday, 30 July 2006 - London, UK

Dear Potatoe,

I miss the times we spent digging through or rather you digging through the pile of stuffs/clothes at FCUK, H&M, accessorize, etc. during the sales. Now I'll have to do it on my own, though not as great a job as you did.

I miss the times we would get lost trying to figure out the right way on the A-Z, and I'll let you handle the navigating from what past experiences tell me. Now I'll have to navigate with what sense of direction I have with the help from people on the streets. Heck it, sometimes I still get lost even with the help.

I miss the times we would hang out and chill in the Richmond Park, Hyde Park, St. James Park, watching the proof of season coming season going. Now I'll have to try get my own arse out. I've made it far only during lunch hours now in the summer with my co-workers from time to time. It just don't feel the same.

I miss the time when we can just bitch about anything, like the old witch and English men for example. Now I'll have to make do with Priska playing your role, however it just don't feel the same and not using Chinese too, even though she's a Libra too.

I miss the times where we will lie in our beds in our big room, chatting about anything under the sun, till we get tired into the wee hours. Now I have the whole room to myself but no gossiping sessions in it anymore.

It has been great this holiday making visa, being on it with you. Thank you so much. No regrets. I will be thinking and missing the good and bad times we've shared during this brief journey in UK. I hope you'll find your direction soon and snap out of this lost direction soon. I'll be there with you, listening if I can't be there in person. Hope some day, we'll be able to travel together again. In the meantime, take great care! You've been dearly miss! Lots of love, muacks and hugs.

Love,
Pea