Wednesday 27 October 2004

durian cake

Received a call from Michael yesterday. Said he's got a lil something for me, 'cos I made him felt real bad and guilty from that nasty fall I had some time back. And I made it sounded like it's totally his fault. Hmm, maybe partly. Haha. Sorry I was only just kidding, not really trying to make him feel real guilty or anything [well... haha].

So thanks to that wound I got my family and I a free Angie the Choice Durian Cake from Mic. Now I'm the one who's feeling guilty, for the cake ain't cheap! To me at least. Heh heh. Perhaps next time I can try make Michael feel more guilty? For free cakes? Haha! I'm so bad! But I definately won't wanna fall and get bad wounds/scars anymore, no no no, that ain't pretty. So Michael don't worry about feeling guilty and think it was all your fault to start with, okay?

Anyway I shared the lovely durian cake with my mum, bro and cousins [Dad got home too late to enjoy it]. My bro was such a pig. Lol. So hey Mic! Really thank you so so so so so much for the cake! And for the season 3 & 4 of SATC too :) BIG THANK YOU!!!