Monday 4 October 2004

Resident Evil: Apocalypse - Part I

Over 2 or 3 hours later, I'm almost half way through the movie! Hugging my little baby bolster. Gwad, think I need a man to substitute for my bolster. Haha... I kept pausing in between different bits of the movie. My heart is weak. Age has taken a toil over my courage. I'm watching the movie all by myself. *gulps* Think I should have just gone off to watch my season 5 of the Sex and the City. If I had never pause so many times in between Resident Evil, I would have finished the whole movie by now. I need a distraction and enough time for shock/suspense recovery from the scenes. I did whatever I could; quick check on my emails, took a few quizes here and there, browsing at people's blog, and down to blogging this entry to escape from Resident Evil. Haha...

Alrighty, half-time time out. Back to catching the movie. Bless my heart.

P.S. The version I'm watching is pretty bad. Wanna know why? Because through out little parts here and there, you can see the cute blacky mike hanging just above the screen. Either that mike guy's a newbie or he's sick of his mike-boy job. There you go~