Monday 4 October 2004

Resident Evil: Apocalypse - Part II

Phew! Finally made it to the end of the movie. Which took like another hour or 2. [In betweens, had a little snack, chat up a little with a friend, etc.] Lucky for me my brother got home when I was into the 2nd half of the movie. I told him how scared I was [yeah yeah, I'm such a scare-dy cat] and got him to tell me roughly what happened. I know that's gonna be a spoiler, oh well. Didn't really notice the cutesy mike in the latter half, except only once. Guess it's dark around to notice the mike. Haha...

Geesh, imagine you trying to act and there's the cam and crew and mike all in front of ya. Interesting.

So in the end Alice's [Milla Jovovich] the only sole survivor left in that Raccoon City. That pretty much about sums up the whole movie. I've never caught the part 1. Wonder if there's gonna be any part 3 to this? Hmm, oh, leave me alone!