Sunday 10 October 2004

un-mute

Alright, this blog's gonna make me sound like a damn complete idiot. And my mother a damn clever intellectual. *bangs wall*

When I got home, mummy told me good news which really made my day. Yep, made my day no doubt [irony intended]! The great news was that my speakers are working fine now. Hip Hip Hooray! X3 Let's rejoice. *blows party whistle*

My mum called my cousin to enquire about my speakers problems while I was out in town. Since everything's working fine for my computer, he suggested the only possibility was that the speaker wasn't plugged in properly. And hey! What do ya know what do ya know! Arggghhh!!! Needless to say, you would have guessed what happened! How unfair! My computer likes my mummy better! Hrmp! *pouts* And I seriously connected the cord or whatever you call that wire with the metal end whatever that is into the right [speaker] hole at the back of the CPU!!! I even made sure I couldn't push the plug in any further! *pouts again*

So there you have it! Dimwit Daughter VS Genius Mummy! *cheers* Well, at least I get to listen to my MP3s and watch my animes now! :p

P.S. Mic, thanks for the possible solutions you suggested.