Saturday 23 October 2004

licking my own wound

I felt like a little baby just now while my mummy helped me clean up my wound. I was screeching non-stop. Used up alot of antiseptic and cotton wool just to clean up that rotting wound on me leg. Hurts big time man. I couldn't bear to witness the cleaning, so I let my mum do all the "dirty" work for me. Haha... Mum said I did a very very bad job with my wound. Well, I just couldn't bear to clean it up properly, it hurts you know, so now I'm gonna pass the ball to my mum and let her do the cleaning for me. Just like a little kid eh? *innocent gazes* :)

So hopefully with tender loving care, may my wound heals properly then. Hope the scar won't end up looking devastating. I'm keeping my fingers crossed first. DIE! DIE, YOU SCAR!!!! Well then, may me wound be on the road of speedy recovery soon! 頑張って!!! [ or がんばって - gam.bat.te - meaning "good luck" in Japanese ] 加油 !!! [ - jia.you - meaning "add oil" when literally translated from Chinese. Haha... It should mean something like good luck or power up/refuel for whatever's ahead! ]

頑張って!!! 加油, 加油, 加油 !!!