Wednesday 17 November 2004

falling prey to...

Think I'm falling prey to sickness. All sorts. CHOY! CHOY! CHOY! Lol. Better not joke about the all sorts. *touch wood*

I'm having a pretty sore, sore throat now. Been trying to drown that throat with lotsa water, herbal tea, lozenges, blah blah blah. Am afriad I might fall prey to the Flu Monster too. Got a couple of sneezes every now and then. Hope I didn't catch it from my brother or friend. I don't wanna fall sick at such a time like this!!!. The festive season is coming. I wanna have fun! Think I better tuck in early for these few nights, and try to take good care of myself.

Oh yeah, in case you haven't watch the movie, The Incredibles, do go watch it. It's really fabulous! I really dig it! Loved it! Awesome! So do go catch it if you haven't already. Hee.

Okay, think I better go take some cough medicine and a big rest. Tata~