Saturday 6 November 2004

WWF

*OUCH* I just got pushed off my mum's bed by my darling little brother! Lucky the landing wasn't a deep impact. Grrr!

I was watching some bloody gruesome murderous opening for some jap anime [Elfen Lied]. Whereby this bare naked lady was walking around wearing just only a metal helmet, killing all the guys in sight without lifting a single muscle. The guys were severed mystically. Heads, hands, bodies, feet were practically ripped apart. Woo la la.. what great sight.

Anyway enough about the gooey bloody scenes. After watching many animes before this particular one, I got bored. So I went to annoy my "little" brother who was resting on my mum's bed. I pulled his leg, snatched his pillow, "punched" his belly, and we starting wrestling each other. Ho ho ho, hell it's been a long time since we fought like this. It's like some kinda mini-WWF, hee hee hee. Did a scissors on him too. *evil grinz* Sometimes I wonder am I really a girl? Guess age is catching up and my bro ain't the little boy he used to be anymore. I lost the battle and ended up on the floor. Damn!

Perhaps try an even sneakier attack on him next time? Geesh! Fancy an elder sister bullying her younger brother eh? Shame on me! La la la la... Back to watching more episodes of the animes. La la la.

Tata. Signing out.